Hungary's Richter lifts 2013 revenue guidance -CEO
BUDAPEST Oct 31 (Reuters) - Hungarian drug maker Richter upgraded its 2013 full-year revenue guidance on Thursday to about 5 percent growth in euros from 3 percent expected in August due to stronger sales performance in some key markets, its chief executive said.
"Exchange rate volatility is pretty large, but we hope we can reach 5 percent, but this depends on exchange rates to a large degree," Erik Bogsch told a news conference.
Earlier on Thursday Richter reported third-quarter net profit that beat market expectations as revenues grew and gross margin improved. (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs; Editing by Elaine Hardcastle)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Two injured after student opens fire at Colorado high school |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain