Telenor cuts 2013 revenue guidance
OSLO Oct 31 (Reuters) - Mobile phone operator Telenor reported third-quarter earnings a touch ahead of expectations of Thursday and slightly lowered its full-year revenue guidance.
Its earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) rose 9 percent to 9.62 billion Norwegian crowns, just ahead expectations for 9.54 billion crowns.
For the full year, the firm now sees organic revenue growth of 1 to 2 percent, below a previous guidance for 2 to 4 percent. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |