THAILAND PRESS-Card providers see lower interest income - The Nation
Changes to legislation covering credit cards becoming effective next July are expected to lower interest income from this source, as interest will be calculated from the payment due date instead of the date of the initial transaction.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |