THAILAND PRESS-Card providers see lower interest income - The Nation
Changes to legislation covering credit cards becoming effective next July are expected to lower interest income from this source, as interest will be calculated from the payment due date instead of the date of the initial transaction.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls