Indonesia's United Tractors 9M net profit falls 24 pct
JAKARTA Oct 28 (Reuters) - Nine months ending September 30, 2013.(trillion rupiah)
Net Profit 3.4 vs 4.47
NOTE: PT United Tractors Tbk is the nation's biggest heavy equipment provider. It is majority-owned by conglomerate Astra International.
To read United Tractors' full statement on its results, click on (link.reuters.com/sad99t) (Reporting by Fathiya Dahrul, Editing by Jonathan Thatcher)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'