Lufthansa CEO sees no signs of cargo recovery yet
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) Chief Executive Christoph Franz told journalists during a conference call that there were no clear signs of an upswing in the cargo market so far.
The German carrier published third-quarter results earlier on Thursday and warned that it no longer expected 2013 earnings at its cargo business to match the year-earlier level.
(Reporting by Marilyn Gerlach; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown