Lufthansa CEO sees no signs of cargo recovery yet
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) Chief Executive Christoph Franz told journalists during a conference call that there were no clear signs of an upswing in the cargo market so far.
The German carrier published third-quarter results earlier on Thursday and warned that it no longer expected 2013 earnings at its cargo business to match the year-earlier level.
(Reporting by Marilyn Gerlach; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport