Lufthansa CEO sees no signs of cargo recovery yet
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) Chief Executive Christoph Franz told journalists during a conference call that there were no clear signs of an upswing in the cargo market so far.
The German carrier published third-quarter results earlier on Thursday and warned that it no longer expected 2013 earnings at its cargo business to match the year-earlier level.
(Reporting by Marilyn Gerlach; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |