Chelsea sign Burkina Faso teenager Traore
LONDON (Reuters) - Chelsea have agreed to sign 18-year-old Burkina Faso midfielder Bertrand Traore on a four and a half year contract, the club said on their website (www.chelseafc.com) on Thursday.
He joins from Burkinabe club Association Jeunes Espoirs De Bobo-Dioulasso, having had a trial spell with Chelsea on their pre-season tour of Asia.
Traore made his international debut in 2011 at the age of 15 and now has 10 caps.
(Reporting by Josh Reich; editing by Tony Jimenez)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel