Federal Reserve to buy about $45 bln Treasuries in Nov -N.Y. Fed
NEW YORK Oct 31 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve plans to purchase about $45 billion in longer-dated federal government debt in 18 operations in November as part of its effort to support the economy, the New York Federal Reserve said on Thursday.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack