Google, Oracle and Red Hat to help with Obamacare website fix
WASHINGTON Oct 31 (Reuters) - Experts from top technology and Internet companies including Google Inc, Oracle Corp and Red Hat Inc have joined the Obama administration's effort to fix its troubled HealthCare.gov website, a U.S. official said on Thursday.
- Hong Kong police use pepper spray to disperse pro-democracy protesters |
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Pakistani protesters push closer to PM house, force TV off the air |
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke