Google, Oracle and Red Hat to help with Obamacare website fix
WASHINGTON Oct 31 (Reuters) - Experts from top technology and Internet companies including Google Inc, Oracle Corp and Red Hat Inc have joined the Obama administration's effort to fix its troubled HealthCare.gov website, a U.S. official said on Thursday.
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |