Drug-maker Valeant eyes small and large M&A deals
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc said on Thursday that it sees small, cash-based acquisitions likely in the near term, but is also interested in a "merger of equals" involving a swap of equity.
Chief Executive Michael Pearson said he thinks such a merger will happen, but is unsure of the timing.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections