Drug-maker Valeant eyes small and large M&A deals
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc said on Thursday that it sees small, cash-based acquisitions likely in the near term, but is also interested in a "merger of equals" involving a swap of equity.
Chief Executive Michael Pearson said he thinks such a merger will happen, but is unsure of the timing.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |