Drug-maker Valeant eyes small and large M&A deals
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc said on Thursday that it sees small, cash-based acquisitions likely in the near term, but is also interested in a "merger of equals" involving a swap of equity.
Chief Executive Michael Pearson said he thinks such a merger will happen, but is unsure of the timing.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies