Drug-maker Valeant eyes small and large M&A deals
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc said on Thursday that it sees small, cash-based acquisitions likely in the near term, but is also interested in a "merger of equals" involving a swap of equity.
Chief Executive Michael Pearson said he thinks such a merger will happen, but is unsure of the timing.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut