VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam Airlines to sell shares in domestic firms - Vietnam Economic Times
National carrier Vietnam Airlines is scheduled to sell about 24 million shares in Hanoi-based Techcombank at an auction on Dec. 2, according to the Hanoi Stock Exchange, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
Earlier, on Nov. 29 the airlines would also auction to sell 1.3 million shares in a Vietnamese investment firm, the report said. The government has asked the airlines to divest from its none-core businesses.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors