Retailer Container Store's shares double in debut
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Shares of Container Store Group Inc , which sells products ranging from laundry baskets to luggage, doubled in their market debut, valuing the company at about $1.63 billion.
The Coppell, Texas-based company raised $225 million after its initial public offering was priced at $18 per share, the top end of its expected price range. The company sold 12.5 million shares in the offering.
Container Store's shares opened at $35 and touched a high of $35.87 on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday.
Lead underwriters were J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith, Wells Fargo and Jefferies.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |