Gunmen open fire at Cairo hotel in drinks dispute, no casualties
CAIRO Nov 1 (Reuters) - Gunmen have opened fire on a famous Cairo hotel located on the road to the pyramids, state-run Al-Ahram online reported on Friday.
The publication later said the attack was a result of a dispute over drinks. There were no casualties, Al-Ahram said.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs