BRIEF-Fund firm F&C posts fall in assets, rising net inflows
LONDON Nov 1 (Reuters) - F&C Asset Management PLC : * Group assets under management of £90.1 billion as at 30 September 2013 (30
June 2013: £92.3 billion, down 2.4 percent * Net flows of £52 million, total net inflows for the 9 month ended 30
September to £484 mn, compared with outflows of £647 million in the same period in 2012 * Institutional net pipeline of awarded but unfunded mandates up to £1.8
billion as at 30 September, versus 31 December 2012: £0.8 billion, 30 June 2013: £1.6 billion) * Strategic partner aum declined by £2.2 billion, driven primarily by net
outflows of £2.2 billion
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'