Hyundai Motor says U.S. sales rise 7 pct in Oct.
SEOUL Nov 1 (Reuters) - South Korean automaker Hyundai Motor said on Friday that its U.S. sales climbed 7 percent to 53,555 vehicles from a year earlier.
"Post-shutdown rebound drives record 53,555 October sales (+7%)," Hyundai USA said on its Twitter feed.
Hyundai sold 50,271 vehicles in the United States in October last year.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea