INDONESIA PRESS-Harum Energy eyes coal mine acquisitions in Kalimantan - KONTAN
Coal miner PT Harum Energy plans to acquire coal mines in Kalimantan, according to a report by Trimegah Securities .
The company's head of investor relations, Veronica Jordan, declined to give further details about the plans but said the firm has significant financial resources to implement the acquisition plan. (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |