UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Nov 1
STOCKHOLM Nov 1 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The Danish telecom operator posted third-quarter core underlying profit roughly in line with market expectations but lowered its 2013 revenue guidance range by 500 million Danish crowns ($91 million). It kept its core earnings outlook unchanged.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter