Mexico's Lala says greenshoe option exercised on IPO
MEXICO CITY Oct 31 (Reuters) - Mexican dairy producer Grupo Lala said on Thursday underwriters had exercised a greenshoe overallotment option on its stock after its initial public offering earlier this month raised more than $1 billion.
Lala said the overallotment was worth some 1.833 billion pesos ($141.01 million) to the company, which launched its shares on the Mexican stock exchange just over two weeks ago.
The stock was issued at 27.50 pesos per share, the same as the IPO pricing, the company said in a statement.
Lala has said it plans to expand outside of Mexico and Central America and invest in technology and plants to cut costs.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |