Nigeria's Unity Bank 9-month pre-tax profit falls 73 pct
LAGOS Nov 1 (Reuters) - Nigeria Unity Bank said on Friday its nine month pre-tax profit declined by 73 percent to 1.20 billion naira ($7.56 million), compared with 4.44 billion naira in the same period a year ago.
Gross earnings in the nine months to Sept 30 however, rose to 45.39 billion from 38.91 billion naira, the bank said in a filing with the Nigerian Stock Exchange. ($1 = 158.8 naira) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel