Nigeria's Unity Bank 9-month pre-tax profit falls 73 pct
LAGOS Nov 1 (Reuters) - Nigeria Unity Bank said on Friday its nine month pre-tax profit declined by 73 percent to 1.20 billion naira ($7.56 million), compared with 4.44 billion naira in the same period a year ago.
Gross earnings in the nine months to Sept 30 however, rose to 45.39 billion from 38.91 billion naira, the bank said in a filing with the Nigerian Stock Exchange. ($1 = 158.8 naira) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea