Nissan CEO Ghosn to attend earnings briefing Friday
TOKYO Nov 1 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co CEO Carlos Ghosn will attend a news conference at 5:30 p.m. (0830 GMT) on Friday to brief on the company's quarterly earnings at its headquarters in Yokohama, a spokesman said on Friday.
In an unusual move, Japan's No.2 automaker on Wednesday abruptly changed the date of its earnings announcement from the originally scheduled Nov. 5. The company had earlier said Chief Operating Officer Toshiyuki Shiga would preside over that briefing.
Ghosn cancelled a business trip to Seoul to attend Friday's news conference, the spokesman said, without elaborating.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin 3-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000