SNC-Lavalin reports quarterly loss as legacy projects drag
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Canadian construction and engineering company SNC-Lavalin Group Inc reported a quarterly loss on Friday, as cost overruns from existing projects continued to hurt results.
The net loss for the third quarter was C$72.5 million, or 48 Canadian cents a share, compared with net income of C$113.9 million, or 75 Canadian cents a share, in the year-ago quarter.
Revenue was C$1.95 billion, down slightly from C$1.98 billion in the third quarter of last year.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs