SNC-Lavalin reports quarterly loss as legacy projects drag
Nov 1 (Reuters) - Canadian construction and engineering company SNC-Lavalin Group Inc reported a quarterly loss on Friday, as cost overruns from existing projects continued to hurt results.
The net loss for the third quarter was C$72.5 million, or 48 Canadian cents a share, compared with net income of C$113.9 million, or 75 Canadian cents a share, in the year-ago quarter.
Revenue was C$1.95 billion, down slightly from C$1.98 billion in the third quarter of last year.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight