Fitch revises Spain's outlook to stable from negative
NEW YORK Nov 1 (Reuters) - Fitch on Friday revised Spain's outlook to stable from negative and affirmed the country's BBB rating on an improved policy track record.
"The authorities have made significant reforms of the labor market, pension system, fiscal framework and financial sector," Fitch said in a statement.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls