RPT-Danish telecom operator TDC lowers revenue guidance
(Repeats item to attach to Reuters alerts)
COPENHAGEN Nov 1 (Reuters) - Danish telecom operator TDC reported a fall in third quarter core underlying profit that was smaller than expected but lowered its full-year sales outlook on increased price competition in its Nordic business.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) fell to 2.63 billion Danish crowns ($479.38 million) from 2.67 billion a year earlier, slightly above a forecast of 2.59 billion in a Reuters poll of analysts.
The group now expects full-year sales of between 24.5 billion and 25.0 billion crowns, down from an earlier guidance of between 25.0 billion and 25.5 billion.
Full-year EBITDA is still seen at between 10.0 billion and 10.2 billion crowns.
($1 = 5.4862 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Teis Jensen; editing by Jason Neely)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |