THAILAND PRESS-Foreign investors being 'spooked' by political tensions-The Nation
Some foreign investors are being spooked by the intensifying political tension in Thailand, with fears that there could be a recurrence of political violence, said Peter van Haren, president of the Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce. (link.reuters.com/wuc44v)
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Bangkok Newsroom)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |