THAILAND PRESS-Central Bangkok condo launches leap in Q3-Bangkok Post
Bangkok's central business district (CBD) condo market recorded a rise in third-quarter launches with 2,440 units, compared with 1,600 in the second quarter.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image