Fed's Kocherlakota makes no comment on policy in prepared remarks
(Reuters) - Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank President Narayana Kocherlakota did not comment on the U.S. economic outlook or monetary policy in remarks prepared for delivery to a community forum in St. Paul, Minn. on Friday.
Kocherlakota, one of the Fed's most vocal supporters of continued super-easy monetary policy, used his opening remarks at the conference to urge more collaboration around healthcare policy.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins