Fed's Kocherlakota makes no comment on policy in prepared remarks
(Reuters) - Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank President Narayana Kocherlakota did not comment on the U.S. economic outlook or monetary policy in remarks prepared for delivery to a community forum in St. Paul, Minn. on Friday.
Kocherlakota, one of the Fed's most vocal supporters of continued super-easy monetary policy, used his opening remarks at the conference to urge more collaboration around healthcare policy.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill