Fed's Kocherlakota makes no comment on policy in prepared remarks
(Reuters) - Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank President Narayana Kocherlakota did not comment on the U.S. economic outlook or monetary policy in remarks prepared for delivery to a community forum in St. Paul, Minn. on Friday.
Kocherlakota, one of the Fed's most vocal supporters of continued super-easy monetary policy, used his opening remarks at the conference to urge more collaboration around healthcare policy.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources