Suspect in Los Angeles airport shooting in custody - police
LOS ANGELES Nov 1 (Reuters) - A suspect in a multiple-victim shooting incident at Los Angeles International Airport has been taken into custody and is the only suspect in the incident, a Los Angeles police spokeswoman said on Friday.
Police spokeswoman Officer Norma Eisenman said that the suspect was taken into custody after being "engaged by airport police," and that a bomb squad was carrying out a sweep of the area.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon