Federal Reserve buys $1.565 bln of Treasuries
NEW YORK Nov 1 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Friday bought $1.565 billion of Treasuries maturing February 2038 through February 2043 as part of its latest monetary stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
A total of $5.804 billion of Treasuries were submitted for purchase.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea