Two French journalists snatched by gunmen Mali's Kidal
BAMAKO Nov 2 (Reuters) - Two french journalists were snatched by gunmen in the northern Mali town of Kidal on Saturday, the governor of the region and several security sources told Reuters.
"I have just got confirmation they were abducted by four armed men. They had left Bamako on Tuesday for Kidal," the governor, Colonel Adama Kamissoko, told Reuters.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |