Los Angeles airport terminal boarding area reopens to passengers
LOS ANGELES Nov 2 (Reuters) - A Los Angeles airport terminal boarding area reopened to passengers on Saturday, one day after a gunman staged an attack that killed a Transportation Security Administration officer, an airport official said.
Terminal 3 at Los Angeles International Airport is completely open to air passengers, said Gina Marie Lindsey, executive director of Los Angeles World Airports. The area had been closed for a police investigation following the shooting.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections