Australia's Nine to raise up to $658 mln in IPO - prospectus
SYDNEY Nov 4 (Reuters) - Australia's Nine Entertainment Co Pty Ltd is seeking to raise up to A$697 million ($658 million) in an initial public offering (IPO), according to its prospectus filed on Monday.
Nine plans to sell 304.7 million new and existing shares through in the float at an indicative price range of A$2.05 to A$2.35 a share, the prospectus said.
The float will be able to help the troubled TV network to pay down debt, which avoided receivership with U.S. hedge funds Oaktree Capital Group and Apollo Global Management taking control in a more than $3 billion debt for equity swap.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine