Magnitude 5.0 quake jolts eastern Japan, no tsunami warning
TOKYO (Reuters) - An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5 jolted eastern Japan including the capital, Tokyo, on Sunday, the NHK public broadcaster and witnesses said.
There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage, and no tsunami warning was issued.
(Reporting by Tetsushi Kajimoto; Editing by Robert Birsel)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs