Alcatel-Lucent to repay 2014, 2015 debt issuances
PARIS Nov 4 (Reuters) - Alcatel-Lucent said it intends to repay 2014 and 2015 debt issuances once it launches a 955 million euro ($1.3 billion) capital increase and a high-yield bond.
Chief Financial Officer Jean-Raby said on Monday that after the financial operations the telecom equipment maker's net debt would be "around break even" or 50 million euros.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message