Alcatel-Lucent to repay 2014, 2015 debt issuances
PARIS Nov 4 (Reuters) - Alcatel-Lucent said it intends to repay 2014 and 2015 debt issuances once it launches a 955 million euro ($1.3 billion) capital increase and a high-yield bond.
Chief Financial Officer Jean-Raby said on Monday that after the financial operations the telecom equipment maker's net debt would be "around break even" or 50 million euros.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales