Alcatel-Lucent to repay 2014, 2015 debt issuances
PARIS Nov 4 (Reuters) - Alcatel-Lucent said it intends to repay 2014 and 2015 debt issuances once it launches a 955 million euro ($1.3 billion) capital increase and a high-yield bond.
Chief Financial Officer Jean-Raby said on Monday that after the financial operations the telecom equipment maker's net debt would be "around break even" or 50 million euros.
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |