Alcatel-Lucent to repay 2014, 2015 debt issuances
PARIS Nov 4 (Reuters) - Alcatel-Lucent said it intends to repay 2014 and 2015 debt issuances once it launches a 955 million euro ($1.3 billion) capital increase and a high-yield bond.
Chief Financial Officer Jean-Raby said on Monday that after the financial operations the telecom equipment maker's net debt would be "around break even" or 50 million euros.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |