Alcatel-Lucent to repay 2014, 2015 debt issuances
PARIS Nov 4 (Reuters) - Alcatel-Lucent said it intends to repay 2014 and 2015 debt issuances once it launches a 955 million euro ($1.3 billion) capital increase and a high-yield bond.
Chief Financial Officer Jean-Raby said on Monday that after the financial operations the telecom equipment maker's net debt would be "around break even" or 50 million euros.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food