Alcatel-Lucent launches 955 mln euro capital increase
PARIS Nov 4 (Reuters) - French telecom equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent said on Monday it plans to launch a 955 million euro ($1.29 billion) capital increase and a $750 million high-yield bond.
The company said in a statement it will also put in place a 500 million euro new syndicated revolving credit facility.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |