Alcatel-Lucent launches 955 mln euro capital increase
PARIS Nov 4 (Reuters) - French telecom equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent said on Monday it plans to launch a 955 million euro ($1.29 billion) capital increase and a $750 million high-yield bond.
The company said in a statement it will also put in place a 500 million euro new syndicated revolving credit facility.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |