Alcatel-Lucent launches 955 mln euro capital increase
PARIS Nov 4 (Reuters) - French telecom equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent said on Monday it plans to launch a 955 million euro ($1.29 billion) capital increase and a $750 million high-yield bond.
The company said in a statement it will also put in place a 500 million euro new syndicated revolving credit facility.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government