Telecom components maker Anaren to be bought by Veritas Capital
Nov 4 (Reuters) - Telecom components maker Anaren Inc said it would be acquired by Veritas Capital Fund IV for about $381 million.
The price of $28 per share is a premium of 12.4 percent over Anaren's Friday's close of $24.91.
The Veritas offer for the Syracuse, New-York company trumped a $23 per share bid in April from Vintage Capital Group, which Anaren had rejected. [ID:nASA05CO3
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |