Blackstone, ICBC unit to buy stakes in China shopping mall operator
HONG KONG Nov 4 (Reuters) - Global private equity firm Blackstone Group has agreed to buy a 40 percent stake in Chinese shopping mall operator and developer SCP Co Ltd for an undisclosed value, SCP said in a statement on Monday.
SCP said in a separate statement that ICBC International Holdings, a unit of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd , has also agreed to buy a 6 percent stake in the company.
Unlisted SCP will have total assets valued in excess of $2 billion after the deal, according to the company.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe