Blackstone, ICBC unit to buy stakes in China shopping mall operator
HONG KONG Nov 4 (Reuters) - Global private equity firm Blackstone Group has agreed to buy a 40 percent stake in Chinese shopping mall operator and developer SCP Co Ltd for an undisclosed value, SCP said in a statement on Monday.
SCP said in a separate statement that ICBC International Holdings, a unit of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd , has also agreed to buy a 6 percent stake in the company.
Unlisted SCP will have total assets valued in excess of $2 billion after the deal, according to the company.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |