Linn Energy to pay $600 mln more for Berry Petroleum
Nov 4 (Reuters) - U.S. oil and gas producer Linn Energy LLC raised its purchase price for Berry Petroleum Co by $600 million to $4.9 billion, the two companies said in a joint statement.
Under the new deal, Berry shareholders will receive 1.68 shares of LinnCo LLC, a company set up by Linn to raise money for acquisitions and other purposes, higher than the original offer of 1.25 shares.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |