CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends higher as gold miners gain; BlackBerry drops
TORONTO, Nov 4 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index advanced on Monday as a jump in shares of gold miners and in Potash Corp helped offset a drop in BlackBerry Ltd after the smartphone maker called off a sale of the company. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed up 24.32 points, or 0.18 percent, at 13,361.78. Six of the 10 main sectors on the index were higher.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data