US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St ends higher, extending recent rally
NEW YORK Nov 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended slightly higher on Monday in light trading on Monday after the Dow and S&P 500 indexes posted four straight weeks of gains.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 23.89 points, or 0.15 percent, at 15,639.44. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 6.31 points, or 0.36 percent, at 1,767.95. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 14.55 points, or 0.37 percent, at 3,936.59.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee