Nokia says Samsung extends patent licence deal
HELSINKI Nov 4 (Reuters) - Finland's Nokia on Monday said Samsung Electronics has extended a phone patent licence agreement between the two companies for five years.
According to the deal, Nokia will receive additional compensation from Samsung, starting in the beginning of 2014.
Nokia is planning to retain its patent portfolio despite the proposed sale of its phone business to Microsoft.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command