SINGAPORE PRESS-Chinese PR giant to invest up to $100 mln in Singapore firm - Straits Times
Nov 4 (Reuters) - A Chinese communications giant will pump up to $100 million into a Singapore investor relations firm as part of its global expansion plans, the Straits Times reported.
BlueFocus Communication Group president Peter Mao told The Straits Times last Tuesday that this money will be put into home-grown company Financial PR over the next five years.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Rachel Armstrong)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists