Tri Pointe to buy Weyerhaeuser's homebuilding unit for $2.7 bln
Nov 4 (Reuters) - Tri Pointe Homes Inc said it would buy Weyerhaeuser Co's homebuilding division for about $2.7 billion, making it one of the 10 largest homebuilders in the United States.
Tri Pointe said the deal would give it control of about 27,000 lots in high-growth markets where there are shortages of land ready to build on.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port