Turkey's Arcelik Q3 profit, sales just under forecast
ISTANBUL Nov 4 (Reuters) - Turkish white-goods maker Arcelik posted a 17 percent rise in its third quarter net profit to 161 million lira ($80 million) on Monday on the back of a weaker lira, which helped bolster its exports.
Sales rose to 2.9 billion lira from 2.73 billion a year ago. A Reuters poll of ten analysts had expected the company to post 170 million lira net profit on sales of 3.1 billion lira.
($1 = 2.0170 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port