TAKE A LOOK-Twitter raises top end of IPO price range
Nov 4 (Reuters) - Twitter Inc raised the top end of its IPO price range by 25 percent on Monday and will close its books a day early, signaling strong demand for the most closely watched Silicon Valley debut since Facebook Inc last year.
To open stories, double click in the square brackets.
LATEST STORIES Twitter boosts IPO range amid strong investor demand In patent showdown, IBM's arsenal dwarfs Twitter's U.S. options exchanges set to list Twitter options on Nov. 15 Half of U.S. adult Twitter users consume news on the platform EARLIER STORIES Twitter roadshow: less exuberance, more 'nuts and bolts' Half of U.S. adult Twitter users consume news on the platform Twitter updates risk factor in IPO filing to include IBM Twitter goes for more eye-catching look Twitter hit with $124 mln lawsuit over private stock sale Twitter's "anti-Facebook" IPO tactics win over some investors Aiming to avoid Facebook chaos, NYSE runs Twitter IPO test
ANALYSIS Facebook's ad warning sounds a note of caution for Twitter
BREAKINGVIEWS Twitter's new $1.75 bln IPO value: Hype or spot on? Twitter may grow fat and happy on low-patent diet
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study